This is an aftercare cream designed to prevent extreme conditions from affecting the quality and intensity of colour after PhiBrows and Phicontour treatments.
It is intended for people who:
- sweat extensively due to different body factors of trainings
- plan to be exposed to sun immediately after the treatment
Optionally balanced combination of UVA and UVB filters provides tattooed skin with exceptionally high protection from harmful effects of sun rays. Also provide absorbtion of moisture (sweat), excess sebum, thus provide pigments from degradation.
It preserves tattoo colour intensity and reduces the risk of allergies and irritations. It nourishes the skin intensely, provides it with exceptional moisture and softness and prevents skin drying and ageing. It is easy to spread and it leaves no greasy as well as white traces on the skin.
Panthenol *Vitamin E *Allantoin * Calendula extract *Jojoba oil
HOW TO USE
Use: Apply the cream 3 to 5 times a day, 7 days after the treatment.
After 7 days, it can only be used when needed, 15 minutes before the sun or workout.
- Provides double protection of pigments from degradation and fading
- Provides very high protection from harmful effects of sun rays
- Preserves colour intensity
- Nourishes the skin, providing it with exceptional moisture and softness
- Restores hydrolipid proactive skin layer
- Easy to spread, without greasy and white traces on the skin
- Does not contain allergens and harmful ingredients
Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, C12 -15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG -100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Parfum, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA.