The next-generation CaviWipes 2.0 builds on a decades-long reputation of being trusted by clinicians with strong efficacy claims paramount during times of public health crisis. Fully qualifies for the EPA's rigorous Emerging Viral Pathogen Claim.
- Proven effective against SARS-CoV-2 on hard non-porous surfaces
- Qualifies for the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogens claim for all virus types (enveloped, large and small non-enveloped viruses) to meet current and potentially future infection prevention needs
- Enhanced Efficacy Claims - Effective against over 40 pathogens including Norovirus and Candida auris for added confidence in preventing healthcare associated infections.
- Excellent Material Compatibility - Compatible with most non-porous, hard surfaces commonly used in clinical settings
- Easy to use label - Makes it quick and easy to find critical information on efficacy, compatibility, and more
- 2-minute universal contact time for bacteria, viruses, and pathogenic fungi (Candida auris)